At Arizona Western we aim to be sustainable in our products and production. Our mission is to provide high-quality architectural millwork while minimizing our footprint.
Here are the ways that we make an impact:
- We utilize composite boards made up of postindustrial and recycled fibers, contributing to a net negative carbon footprint.
- 90% of our material usage is made up of recycled wood
- Our shop is a “Very Small Quantity Generator” of VSQG, meaning we produce less than 220lbs of hazardous waste a month.
- We utilize “Thermally Fused Laminate” as a more sustainable decorative panel option.
- All excess and damaged boards are donated locally in Phoenix, AZ.